Today begins a very important fun and healthy way to raise money for students of
Grayson Elementary School
We need your help in raising money to provide funds for teacher faculty support, school enhancements, and PTA programs throughout the 2019-2020 school year.
Promoting a healthy lifestyle to our students and the community is important to us!
Please help us reach our fundraising goal by supporting our Superhero Run. We have teamed up with Get Movin’© to make this event fun and profitable with online mobile friendly technology!
Student Registration is free, easy, and fast!
- Or Visit Our School Fundraising Website: https://www.getmovinfundhub.com/event-webpage/5d2f4ce3da686
- Click on “Register As Parent” in the top right hand corner (please note there are a few different ways to register your student). If Needed Our School Identifier #: 5d2f4ce3819db
- For additional students, click on the “ADD STUDENT” button on your parent dashboard.
- Email and/or text your student’s fundraising webpage to 10-15 friends and family members.
- Post on Facebook or Twitter! It’s two clicks of a button to post. The average parent has 300 FB friends. You’ll be surprised when donations come in from distant relatives/friends from HS/co-workers. Post and see what happens!
Our SCHOOL GOAL is to raise $35,000.00
Each STUDENT GOAL is to raise a minimum of $30.00
Be an Overachiever Superhero by raising $500.00 or more!
- September 13th: Ask your students about our Fundraiser Kick-Off Pep Rally
- First 50 Students To Register Get a Stretchy Superhero Flyer
- Three Weeks of Fundraiser Announcements, Updates, & Daily Drawings for Prizes
- Superhero Run Event: Friday, October 4, 2019 (on school track, students are encouraged to accessorize their FREE event t-shirt with comfortable superhero attire, family & friends are welcomed to attend, participate, and/or volunteer, schedule TBA)
- Final Donations Due No Later Than Friday, October 11, 2019 (By 12:00 AM)
- Online Donations preferred through your child’s webpage.
Donations can however be collected in the form of cash & checks (payable to Grayson PTA).