- Work with teacher and share ideas that will enhance the classroom experience.
- Keep up with ledger and receipts
- Send home introduction/donation letters
- Organize/help teacher with Winter and End of Year Parties as well as celebrate Teacher’s Birthday. Plan activities as approved by the teacher for such events as Winter and End of Year parties, special snacks, birthdays, etc.
- Organize Teacher Appreciation Week
- Taking care of lunch coverage during Staff Holiday and Teacher Appreciation Luncheons! *Dates for Holiday Lunch Coverage Date to Be Determined
- Be willing to coordinate classroom events by calling/emailing parents and getting them involved. Be willing to make food assignments using www.signupgenius.com or other similar websites.
- Recruit class volunteers to help with school functions, for example: International Night, Book Fair, Teacher Luncheons, Art & STEM Night, Field Day and PTA fundraisers, etc. Our goal is to get as many parents involved in our school as possible.
- Required to be a member of the PTA to be eligible for the $50 reimbursement. Join PTA here https://gesga.memberhub.com/store?limit=21&live=true
GES PTA Room Parent Coordinators: Dana Stevana and Carol Mills